Fully funded Bachelors, masters, and PhD scholarships are available as grants at the University of Siena are offered for international applicants in Italy. A large number of Italian universities are taking part including the University of Science. You have to apply for the fully funded DSU Scholarship program.
The fully funded DSU Scholarship will cover a number of expenses including tuition fee expenses, accommodation, and food expenses. A monthly stipend is also included with the sports activities fund. This university is listed as one of the best institutions known in the world for quality education. Applicants are not required IELTS test clearance and apply on the basis of an English proficiency certificate.
Fully Funded DSU Scholarship Italy 2024
|University Offering||Siena University|
|Scholarship Offered||DSU Regional Scholarship|
|Programs Offered||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Application Deadline||6th Sep 2023|
Benefits of the University of Siena Scholarship
- Selected candidates will get free accommodation in the university and expenses for accommodation outside the university.
- Candidates will get food expenses.
- A separate stipend for book expenses and other circular activities.
- Student’s’ tuition fees expenses will be covered under this scholarship program.
- Every year 7200 Euro for other expenses students. This amount will be added to the student’s bank accounts.
Eligibility Criteria for DSU Scholarships 2024
- Candidates from developing countries are eligible for DSU scholarships.
- Selection of the candidate’s scholarship will totally rely on the income statement of the student.
- High school applicants can apply for bachelor, Master, or PhD programs.
Documents Required for the University of Siena Scholarship
Interested candidates need to prepare the following documents in supportive PDF format
- Identity card or passport of applicant (only for EU – or equivalent – applicants)
- Academic transcripts
- Academic result card
- Detailed CV
- Letter of Motivation
- English proficiency certificate (if the requirement for the selected program)
- Official Transcripts
The application deadline to submit an application for the DSU Scholarship at the University of Siena Italy is 6th Sep 2023.
All interested candidates from developing countries can submit an online application HERE. Here on the application form, you find the option to select an institution or university, you need to select the University of the Siena. Some other universities are also included in DSU scholarships
How to Apply
- First of all, applicants need to select their program max of 2 programs are allowed.
- After you will find the button “Become an applicant” click on it, and provide your email, and you will get an access code on your provided email.
- Complete application.
- Soon you will get a response about your submitted application.
For more information about this scholarship program and application, you can visit the provided official links.