SENATE OF PAKISTAN SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2019 – MONTHLY STIPEND 15000 : Call for applications for the Senate of Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2019 in Pakistan. The duration of the paid summer internship in Pakistan is 2 months. All the selected internees will be getting Rs. 15,000/- per month all inclusive. The 2-months paid internship will be run during summer vacations i.e. July-August.
Senate of Pakistan has initiated an Internship Program under which opportunity is being offered to university students from across Pakistan for a summer internship in July-August, 2019. The objective of the internship is social responsibility, parliamentary education, and outreach.
Do you want to work as an intern at the Upper House of the Parliament? Are you interested in gaining hands-on experience of how legislation is done, how the Committee’s work and how the House of Federation functions? How about having direct interaction with elected representatives.
SENATE OF PAKISTAN SUMMER INTERNSHIP DETAILS:
- Islamabad, Senate of Pakistan
- 2 months (during summer vacations i.e July-August)
- Rs. 15,000/Month
- Students who have completed 16 years of education from HEC recognized University.
- Age Should be 20-28 years.
Must Apply for these international scholarships:
- Political Science
- Public/Business Administration
- International Relations
- Computer Science/IT
- Social Sciences and English/Linguistics
- Students in the 16th year of education in HEC accredited universities
- Age: 20-28 years
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Internship is not an offer of employment in any way nor does it confer any right to the intern for the continuance of internship after one year.
- Only the candidates who have completed 16 years of education are eligible to apply. After receipt of the applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at Islamabad.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview and no official accommodation will be provided.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SENATE OF PAKISTAN SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2019?
Application form to apply can be downloaded from www.senate.gov.pk
The application form shall be attested by the Registrar of the last University attended mentioning that the candidate had remained a bonafide student and currently not enrolled in an academic program.
Application form along with relevant documents should reach the following address.
Address:– Haris Rehman Deputy Secretary HRM Senate Secretariat Parliament House Islamabad Ph # 0519206677
- The last date to submit an application for the Senate of Pakistan Summer Internship 2019 is 30th May 2019.